NSF REU - Interdisciplinary Sustainable Biobased Products and Energy
Welcome to NSF Bioenergy REU Program
2016 REU Flyer here.
At OSU - REU site undergraduate students will:
- Learn about the scientific processes and procedures required to conduct bio-products and bio-energy research
- Understand the importance of an interdisciplinary environment in developing bio-products and bio-energy production systems
- Explore the role of bio-product and bio-energy research in a global society.
- Develop professional skills that are necessary for a successful career.
- Discover graduate studies and careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related disciplines, specifically those related to bio-based products and energy.